Time and Energy
What are two commodities that you can never get back and never seem to have enough of – you guessed it, time and energy. You’re on the ball today!
7 Things You Don’t Have the Time and Energy For
- You don’t have enough time to sit down to eat and you don’t have the energy to sit down, because you fear you won’t get back up again.
- You don’t have enough time to read a book or the energy to fight off the cat, who is trying to lay on the pages.
- You don’t have the time to make a healthy supper or the energy to fight off the kiddos, who are under your feet, as you use the can opener.
- You don’t have the time to shave your legs or the energy to work out enough to be able to wear pants that would expose your ankles anyway.
- You don’t have the time to condense all the open bottles of apple juice in your refrigerator or the energy to wipe off whatever is growing on the shelf.
- You don’t have enough time to go to the doctor because your dragging everyone else to their appointments or the energy to worry about the soda stains that keep appearing on your teeth.
- You don’t have enough time to sew the mouth back on your child’s teddy bear, because you’re too busy explaining why you don’t have the time. And that’s obviously why you don’t have any energy left.
What would you give for more time and energy?
What advice do you have for more time and energy?
Check out my FREE Mini Course on Eliminating Mommy Guilt!
Contact @: email@example.com
#timeandenergy #eliminatemommyguilt #empowermentformothers #thingsyoudonthavetimefor #whatwouldyoudowithmoretimeandenergy #advicewithatwist #tipsforoverwhelmedandexhaustedmothers
Join the newsletter
Sign up for my newsletter and keep up on all things mommy.