10 Ways to Fail at an Internet Business
Hey, I’ve got a great list for the mothers out there who are attempting to start their own internet business.
- Download your website theme and cause a “website not found” message.
- Contact your host site for help and end up with a “fatal error”.
- Pay 2 people to fix your website so you can pay a 3rd to design it.
- Have no clue how to set up your books and annoy the heck out of your book formatter by sending the wrong information; multiple times.
- Don’t check the hyperlink to your free bonus.
- Do a free download promotion and have over 200 downloads. Then, a week later wonder why no one is on your email list.
- Discover that the bonus link was typed in with an extra period and goes to no where.
- Not be able to sign in to your email account for 2 weeks and pay someone to figure out what is wrong. Discover that you are typing in your website address wrong.
- Discover that waiting until after you’ve written 4 books, 2 free mini courses, and 2 paid courses to start social media is a bad idea. Just like the experts said.
- Bumble around until you give up…
- Oh no, I won’t give up. I’m knee deep in the middle of gathering book material for an epic book on how to screw up an internet business. It will go #1.
Oops! There were 11 and not 10. Oh well, it still works because there were 10 ways to screw up and 1 way to never give up. 🙂
Check out my Free Mini Course on Reclaiming Yourself after Motherhood!
#timeandenergy #reclaimself #busyworkingmother #internetbusiness #epicbust #nevergiveup
Join the newsletter
Sign up for my newsletter and keep up on all things mommy.